- All fully vaccinated travellers will no longer be required to provide a quarantine plan upon entry. This requirement will also be removed for children aged 5-11 who are accompanied by a fully vaccinated parent, step-parent, guardian, or tutor and travellers with a medical contraindication to a COVID-19 vaccine.
Furthermore, fully vaccinated travellers arriving to Canada on or after April 25, 2022, will no longer be federally required to do the following for 14 days after arriving:
- mask while in public spaces;
- monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms;
- quarantine if another traveller in the same travel group exhibits signs or symptoms or tests positive; and
- maintain a list of close contacts and locations visited.
All travellers are still required to use ArriveCAN to provide mandatory travel information within 72 hours of their arrival to Canada and/or before boarding a plane to Canada.