Become a Homestay Family
VGC is looking for new host families for international students!
VGC is committed to providing students with not only a great education but also a unique and unforgettable Canadian experience in and outside the classroom. Staying in a homestay provides students a safe and comfortable environment, where they can practice their English and learn about the local lifestyle. Are you ready to welcome a new culture into your home?
We are looking for host families for international students who:
- Want to learn about new cultures.
- Wish to have an international experience with ESL (English as a second Language) students.
- Are willing to help students adjust to a new culture.
- Provide an English-speaking only environment.
- Are located in Zone 1 or 2 and less than 55 minutes by public transportation from Downtown Vancouver.
- Provide a safe, friendly and warm environment at home.
- Are willing to include international students in family activities.
- Are committed to spending time every day conversing with students.
- Provide meals according to VGC meal standards.
- Have a comfortable, furnished bedroom with bed, desk, closet, lights, internet, heat and window for each student.
Are you ready to become a homestay family?
If this sounds like you and you would like to learn more about being a host family for international students in Vancouver please fill out this form or contact us directly:
"*" indicates required fields
VGC’s Homestay Department
If you would like to become a host family or if you have questions about hosting students in your home, please contact our Homestay Department:
Office Phone #: 604-620-9057