Business Programs and Schedule
Same High Academic Standards as Our School of English Language
Following the same high academic standards as our School of English Language, VGC’s School of International Business provides students the skills they need to understand and thrive in the Canadian job market.
Our specially designed curriculum, allows students the option to develop their business and English language skills simultaneously. Our courses provide students a strong foundation in business by teaching key frameworks and strategies commonly found in Canadian businesses.
Co-Op students can get hands-on experience in a Canadian company, allowing them to apply their skills to real-life situations. The diversity of our classes also prepares students to work in international environments.
To apply for our Business programs, students will take our online English level test and sign up for an interview.
Diploma Business Programs
- Diploma in Managing Customer Relationships (optional Co-Op)
- Diploma in Business Communications (optional Co-Op)
- Diploma in Applied Communications (optional Co-Op)
Two Week Business Seminars
Four Week Business Certificate Programs
- Practical Business Calculations
- Business Presentations and Practices
- Business Communication Essentials
- Applied Leadership in the Workplace
- Communication for Customer Satisfaction and Excellence
- Practical Sales Techniques
- Principles of Managing Customer Relationships
- Marketing Essentials
- Introduction to Canadian Business Management