Diploma in Managing Customer Relationships
The Diploma in Managing Customer Relationships equips students with a comprehensive set of theories, skills, and practices on the most effective ways to manage customer relationships in a business environment. This program includes sales techniques, managing customer expectations, and understanding customers in a North American business setting. Students will gain knowledge through individual and group based instructional models.
Capstone is part of the Business Diploma program.
Upon the completion of this diploma, the successful student will:
- have a good understanding of business terms, theories and organizational structure for Canadian business.
- be able to use basic mathematics for everyday business calculations.
- prepare and execute various customer service strategies.
- demonstrate effective communication skills in business writing and business presentations.
- recall, generalize and demonstrate leadership skills as they relate to staff management and customer management.
- have a good understanding of, and be able to apply marketing strategies to business.
Monday to Thursday – 8:45am to 1:50pm
Friday – 8:45am to 11:45am
– Class start and end times may vary as schedules will be modified to accommodate Canadian holidays.
520 hours of instruction, 26 weeks in duration.
*Please consider reading weeks when planning the duration of your studies.
- Complete high school or be a mature student of 18 years and older.
- Reach an IELTS 5.5 (academic) or TOEFL 70 or equivalent or achieve a VGC Level 6 Upper Intermediate or pass the VGC placement test.
- Pass an admissions interview
- Complete high school.
- Pass an admissions interview.
January 4th • January 31st • February 28th • April 4th • May 2nd • May 30th • July 4th • August 2nd • August 29th • October 3rd • October 31st • November 28th
- 2022 Reading Week:
• March 28th – April 1st
• June 27th – July 1st
• September 26th – September 30th
• December 26th – September 30th
January 3rd • January 30th • February 27 • April 3rd • May 1st • May 29 • July 4th • July 31st • August 28th • October 2nd • October 30th • November 27
- 2023 Reading Week:
• March 27th – March 31st
• June 26th – June 30th
• September 25 – September 29th
• December 25 – December 29th
- Registration fee: $500 – Unless already registered as a VGC Student.
- Tuition Fee: $8900
- Material Fee: $240
- Textbook Fee: $450
- Administrative Fee: $20
- Assessment Fee: $70
PTIB Approved Program