Diploma in Managing Customer Relationships
The Diploma in Managing Customer Relationships equips students with a comprehensive set of theories, skills, and practices on the most effective ways to manage customer relationships in a business environment. This program includes sales techniques, managing customer expectations, and understanding customers in a North American business setting. Students will gain knowledge through individual and group based instructional models.
Students taking the Diploma are encouraged to add Capstone to their program. This will become mandatory in 2020.
Upon the completion of this diploma, the successful student will:
- have a good understanding of business terms, theories and organizational structure for Canadian business.
- be able to use basic mathematics for everyday business calculations.
- prepare and execute various customer service strategies.
- demonstrate effective communication skills in business writing and business presentations.
- recall, generalize and demonstrate leadership skills as they relate to staff management and customer management.
- have a good understanding of, and be able to apply marketing strategies to business.
Monday to Thursday – 8:45am to 1:50pm
Friday – 8:45am to 11:45am
– Class start and end times may vary as schedules will be modified to accommodate Canadian holidays.
520 hours of instruction, 26 weeks in duration.
*Please consider reading breaks when planning the duration of your studies.
- Complete high school or be a mature student of 18 years and older.
- Reach an IELTS 5.5 (academic) or TOEFL 70 or equivalent or achieve a VGC Level 6 Upper Intermediate or pass the VGC placement test.
- Pass an admissions interview
- Complete high school.
- Pass an admissions interview.
2020 • January 27th • February 24th • March 30th • April 27th • May 25th • June 29th• July 27th • August 24th • September 28th • October 26th • November 23rd
2019 Reading Breaks • March 25th – 29th • June 24th – 28th • September 23rd – 27th • December 23rd – 27th
2020 Reading Breaks • March 23rd – 27th • June 22nd – 26th • September 21st – 25th • December 21st – 25th
- Registration fee: $150 – Unless already registered as a VGC Student.
- Tuition Fee: $8900
- Material Fee: $240
- Textbook Fee: $450
- Administrative Fee: $20
- Assessment Fee: $70
PTIB Approved Program