Diploma in Managing Customer Relationships
The Diploma in Managing Customer Relationships equips students with a comprehensive set of theories, skills, and practices on the most effective ways to manage customer relationships in a business environment. This program includes sales techniques, managing customer expectations, and understanding customers in a North American business setting. Students will gain knowledge through individual and group based instructional models.
Upon the completion of this diploma, the successful student will:
- have a good understanding of business terms, theories and organizational structure for Canadian business.
- be able to use basic mathematics for everyday business calculations.
- prepare and execute various customer service strategies.
- demonstrate effective communication skills in business writing and business presentations.
- recall, generalize and demonstrate leadership skills as they relate to staff management and customer management.
- have a good understanding of, and be able to apply marketing strategies to business.
Monday to Thursday – 8:45am to 1:50pm
Friday – 8:45am to 11:45am
– Class start and end times may vary as schedules will be modified to accommodate Canadian holidays.
- 24 weeks of academic study.
- 480 hours of instruction.
*Please consider reading breaks when planning the duration of your studies.
- Complete high school or be a mature student of 18 years and older.
- Reach an IELTS 5.5 (academic) or TOEFL 70 or equivalent or achieve a VGC Level 6 Upper Intermediate or pass the VGC placement test.
- Pass an admissions interview
- Complete high school.
- Pass an admissions interview.
2020 • January 27th • February 24th • March 30th • April 27th • May 25th • June 29th• July 27th • August 24th • September 28th • October 26th • November 23rd
2019 Reading Breaks • March 25th – 29th • June 24th – 28th • September 23rd – 27th • December 23rd – 27th
2020 Reading Breaks • March 23rd – 27th • June 22nd – 26th • September 21st – 25th • December 21st – 25th
- Registration fee: $150 – Unless already registered as a VGC Student.
- Tuition Fee: $8900
- Material Fee: $240
- Textbook Fee: $450
- Administrative Fee: $20
- Assessment Fee: $70
PTIB Approved Program