Personalize your English Lessons with our Elective Classes
Our elective classes complement the Global English, University Preparation Intermediate, and IELTS Preparation programs. Every Monday and Wednesday afternoon, you can enjoy a skills-focused elective class.
VGC International College provides a choice of skill or topic-based electives as part of your English Core classes. These elective classes will help you to improve areas of English that may cause you problems. Every two weeks, you can pick and choose from a variety of electives for your level — electives YOU want to take.
As you progress from level 3 upwards, you will have a choice of speaking, reading, listening, writing or theme-based elective classes.
Please note: Level 1, 2 and Advanced University Preparation do not include an elective choice.
- Grammar through Speaking and Writing (Levels 3, 4)
- Reading, Vocabulary and Discussion (Levels 3, 4)
- Listening and Pronunciation I (Levels 3, 4)
- Speaking (Levels 3, 4)
- Expressions and Conversation I (Level 5)
- Intermediate Writing (Levels 5, 6)
- Intermediate Grammar (Levels 5, 6)
- Listening and Pronunciation II (Levels 5, 6)
- English in the Workplace (Levels 5, 6)
- Reading, Vocabulary and Debate (Levels 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Academic Reading and Vocabulary Builder (Levels 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Exam Preparation IELTS (Levels 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Advanced Grammar and Writing (Levels 6, 7, 8)
- Expressions and Conversation II (Levels 6, 7, 8)