30+ Adult Camp
VGC’s Summer Camp is one of Vancouver’s most exciting English camps, providing students from all over the world a unique Canadian learning adventure of a lifetime!
The Adult Camp is open to anyone who is 30+ and enjoys learning in a more mature setting. No child’s play here. We have an adult program that caters to a more refined taste that includes cultural experiences, cooking classes, wine tasting and so much more.
It is also perfect for those who have children taking our Junior or Teen programs. This arrangement gives families the perfect opportunity to learn English together, allowing the parents to focus on their own classes without having to worry about their children’s safety and whereabouts.
The VGC Difference
Summer Camp Package
- Registration and Administrative Fees
- Material Fee (Course material and book)
- Graduation Certificate
- Applied English Activities1 twice a week
- Afternoon and Weekend Activities2
- Accommodation3 (Room + 3 meals)
- Airport Transfers3
1 Twice a week, teachers take students outside the classroom to apply their newfound knowledge to practical tasks. These themed activities and sightseeing excursions will allow students to demonstrate their skills beyond the classroom in a fun and engaging way.
2 These activities are optional and not included in the cost of the package.
3 These items are excluded if students choose the package without VGC Accommodation. Please inquire directly for more information.
- Program Information
- Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 12:20pm
- 17 hours of study per week
- Minimum of 2 weeks, with weekly intakes available
- With age-appropriate Applied English Activity1 (every Tuesday/Thursday, included in the cost of the package)
- Extra optional afternoon/weekend activities
- Admission Requirements
- 30+ years old
- Start Dates
2023 Adult Summer Camp: July 4 to August 18, 2023
- Students can start every Monday
- Start dates: July 4, 10, 17, 24, 31 and August 8
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for prices.