Junior Camp (9 to 12 Years Old)
VGC’s Summer Camp is one of Vancouver’s most exciting English camps, providing students from all over the world a unique Canadian learning adventure of a lifetime!
The Junior Camp is especially designed for young learners to sharpen their language skills while experiencing local culture through a series of fun indoor and outdoor activities.
Every student will work on their speaking, listening, writing and reading skills through a carefully-crafted, age-appropriate program taught by our highly-qualified teachers at a dedicated Canadian high school campus.
In-class lessons are supplemented with daily opportunities to practice their new skills outside the classroom through practical tasks or in-real life social situations.
IMPORTANT: Students travelling to attend this program must be accompanied by an adult.
The VGC Difference
Summer Camp Package
- Registration and Administrative Fees
- Material Fee (Course material and book)
- Medical insurance
- Graduation Certificate
- Applied English Activities1 twice a week
- Afternoon and Weekend Activities2
- Accommodation3 (Room + 3 meals)
- Airport Transfers3
- Custodian Letter for Minors3
1 Twice a week, teachers take students outside the classroom to apply their newfound knowledge to practical tasks. These themed activities and sightseeing excursions will allow students to demonstrate their skills beyond the classroom in a fun and engaging way. Junior students with lower English levels (PET and KET levels) will take English Skills and Vocabulary for Life (1:00 – 2:10pm) and Expressions and Conversation (2:20 – 3.30pm)
2 These activities are optional and not included in the cost of the package.
3 These items are excluded if students choose the package without VGC Accommodation and have a custodian in Vancouver. Please inquire directly for more information
- Program Information
- Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 3:30pm
- 25 hours of study per week
- Minimum of 2 weeks, with weekly intakes available
- With age-appropriate Applied English Activity1 (every Wednesday/Friday, included in the cost of the package)
- Extra optional afternoon/weekend activities
- Admission Requirements
- 9-12 years old
- Must be accompanied by an adult
- Start Dates
2023 Junior Summer Camp: July 4 to August 18, 2023
- Students can start every Monday
- Start dates: July 4, 10, 17, 24, 31 and August 8
Please contact email@example.com for prices.