Teen Camp (13 to 17 Years Old)
VGC’s Summer Camp is one of Vancouver’s most exciting English camps, providing students from all over the world a unique Canadian learning adventure of a lifetime!
The Teen Camp is for students who want to build on English skills that are relevant to the daily life of a teenager, as well as prepare them academically to transition to a Canadian high school or to college or university in North America.
Suitable for students of all levels, this program will be taught by our highly-qualified teachers at a dedicated Canadian campus, and also integrates workshops to enhance soft skills, communication and leadership. In-class lessons are supplemented with daily opportunities to practice their new skills outside the classroom through practical tasks or in-real life social situations.
VGC levels are mapped to the CEFR and their Cambridge Levels. Students who have PET or KET equivalent levels will spend the afternoons strengthening the foundations of their skills, working on fluency, vocabulary and error corrections to enhance their communicative abilities. Students who have FCE or CAE equivalency will have the opportunity to learn about intercultural communication, with a focus on developing their leadership skills in our Global Leadership program.
The VGC Difference
Summer Camp Package
- Registration and Administrative Fees
- Material Fee (Course material and book)
- Medical insurance
- Graduation Certificate
- Applied English Activities1 twice a week
- Afternoon and Weekend Activities2
- Accommodation3 (Room + 3 meals)
- Airport Transfers3
- Custodian Letter for Minors3
1 Twice a week, teachers take students outside the classroom to apply their newfound knowledge to practical tasks. These themed activities and sightseeing excursions will allow students to demonstrate their skills beyond the classroom in a fun and engaging way. Junior and Teen students with lower English levels (PET and KET levels) will take English Skills and Vocabulary for Life (1:00 – 2:10pm) and Expressions and Conversation (2:20 – 3.30pm)
2 These activities are optional and not included in the cost of the package.
3 These items are excluded if students choose the package without VGC Accommodation and have a custodian in Vancouver. Please inquire directly for more information.
- Program Information
- Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 3:30pm
- 25 hours of study per week
- Minimum of 2 weeks, with weekly intakes available
- With age-appropriate Applied English Activity1 (every Wednesday/Friday, included in the cost of the package)
- Extra optional afternoon/weekend activities
- Admission Requirements
- 13-17 years old
- Start Dates
2023 Teen Summer Camp: July 4 to August 18, 2023
- Students can start every Monday
- Start dates: July 4, 10, 17, 24, 31 and August 8
Please contact email@example.com for prices.