An Intensive English Program Combining General English and Academic Skills
Your day at VGC will start with a unique approach to language learning in our Global English program, a program that combines both general English and academic English skills. At VGC International College, we are proud of our reputation as having one of the best English language courses in Canada.
Global English is a proven program that has helped thousands of VGC students to reach their goals in business English, English exam preparation, academic English, and daily communication in English. As an integrated course, the Global English program works on speaking, listening, writing and reading, as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Whether for business, academics or everyday needs, this is the perfect class to help you improve your English.
Please note: Each level is two months in duration (except level 1, which is one month long). Levels 1 and 2 have no elective class as students are still developing general English skills. During the elective period these students will continue to study with their main class.
By the end of your studies in this course you will:
- have expanded your vocabulary in relation to everyday topics.
- have improved your general English skills, such as the ability to speak English and to listen to real life situations in English.
- have developed confidence to use your English.
- have developed fluency and accuracy in spoken and written English.
- have improved your English grammar.
THE VGC DIFFERENCE
- Eight levels of Global English from Intro to Upper Advanced allow you to transition from one level to the next with ease.
- Integrates General English and academic English skills to get the best results.
- Fosters critical thinking and develops vital study skills for higher education.
- Learn English in a supportive classroom environment.
- Biweekly personal feedback.
- Individual student portfolios showing a collection of student’s work through their entire stay at VGC.
- An intensive English program that gets results.
Monday to Thursday – 8:45am to 1:50pm
Friday – 8:45am to 11:40am
– Class start and end times may vary as schedules will be modified to accommodate Canadian holidays.
Each English level is 8 weeks in length.
Students can register for a minimum of 2 weeks.
Students can start every Monday.