An Intensive English Program Combining General English and Academic Skills
Global English is a unique program that combines both general English and academic English skills. This proven program has helped thousands of VGC students reach their English language goals for exam preparation, academics, daily communication, and business.
As an integrated course, Global English works on speaking, listening, writing and reading, as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Whether for academics, everyday communication, or business, this is the perfect class to help you improve your English.
Please note: Each level is two months in duration (except level 1, which is one month long). Levels 1 and 2 have no elective class as students are still developing general English skills. During the elective period these students will continue to study with their main class.
By the end of your studies in this course you will:
- have expanded your vocabulary in relation to everyday topics.
- have improved your general English skills, such as the ability to speak English and to listen to real life situations in English.
- have developed confidence to use your English.
- have developed fluency and accuracy in spoken and written English.
- have improved your English grammar.
THE VGC DIFFERENCE
- Eight levels of Global English from Intro to Upper Advanced allow you to transition from one level to the next with ease.
- Integrates General English and academic English skills to get the best results.
- Fosters critical thinking and develops vital study skills for higher education.
- Learn English in a supportive classroom environment.
- Biweekly personal feedback.
- Individual student portfolios showing a collection of student’s work through their entire stay at VGC.
- An intensive English program that gets results.
Monday to Thursday – 8:45am to 1:50pm
Friday – 8:45am to 11:40am
– Class start and end times may vary as schedules will be modified to accommodate Canadian holidays.
Each English level is 8 weeks in length.
Students can register for a minimum of 2 weeks.
Students can start every Monday.
PTIB Approved Program