The course introduces the student to employment search strategies. The strategies include job searching, understanding your strengths and weaknesses, building your professional image and researching employment opportunities. The Student will use Microsoft Office to create various employment application documents. The skills learned in this course will be valuable throughout the lifetime of the student.
By the end of your studies in this course you will:
- Demonstrate how to research employment opportunities.
- Demonstrate how to build a professional image.
- Plan, design and create an effective cover letter and professional resume.
- Recall and describe the importance of the job interview.
- Demonstrate how to write various letters specific to the employment search.
- Demonstrate business writing and presentation skills.
Monday to Thursday – 2:05pm to 3:25pm
Each class is 4 weeks in length.
Please visit our Prices page.