Vancouver Summer Camp 2020: Introducing VGC’s New Young Executive Program
Every year VGC International College hosts teenagers from all over the world who come to Vancouver to learn English, make friends and experience Canadian culture. Our High School Preparation / Summer Teen Experience has been an ever popular option for students from all backgrounds to learn English in Canada in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
This summer we are very proud to add a new option for young adults in partnership with our School of International Business: VGC’s Young Executive Program. This business summer camp for teenagers in Vancouver is the perfect program for aspiring entrepreneurs, marketers and the leaders of tomorrow, as it combines practical lectures, applied academic activities and the popular leisure activities of our Summer Teen Experience Program, including our legendary trip to the Rocky Mountains.
VGC’s offers the following 3 modules and has adapted the key elements of the adult courses to the youth program:
- Leadership: Students will learn about different leadership styles and which style suits their personality. They will learn to develop and apply their leadership skills and will gain life skills for success.
- Entrepreneurship: It’s never too early to develop entrepreneurial abilities! Students will learn about the key elements to create a successful business, work together to develop a new business and will learn more about frameworks that can be applied in a rapidly changing world.
- Marketing through Social Media: Students will use familiar social media tools to come up with new strategies on how to generate branding and traffic for businesses.
No two days are alike when students take part in our business camp for teenagers in Vancouver! Our teachers are industry experts providing participants with tangible and age appropriate skills in leadership, entrepreneurship and social media marketing. Students will work on creative projects and strategies in intercultural teams, apply their classroom knowledge to projects during our applied academic activities and will make lasting friendships and memories! Complemented with daily afternoon activities and weekend adventures it makes for the perfect summer camp in Canada.
VGC Young Executives Program: Overview
- Age: Suitable for ages 13-18
- Duration: Each module has a duration of 2 weeks with a bi-weekly start date. Students must take a minimum of one full two week module:
- Leadership: July 6 to July 17
- Entrepreneurship: July 20 to July 31
- Marketing through Social Media: August 4 to August 14
- Activities: This Youth Vancouver Business Summer Camp consists with after school activities, weekend adventures and out of class academic activities on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Check out the activities calendar here.
- Requirements: Students must have an English level of 5.5 IELTS, VGC level 6 or equivalent.
Take our online assessment here to find out your level!
by Henriette Freese